This position has the ability to work from home.
Our software client is looking for a few strong chat customer support representative who can engage with their user-base and guide their path to realizing how awesome their software product is!
What You'll Do:
- Directly respond to and engage customer inquiries and requests.
- Compare, analyze, and escalate customer requests to appropriate teams or individuals.
- Prioritize and respond to customer support inquiries regarding product, functionality, account management, and billing.
- Develop, author, and maintain product & process documentation.
What You'll Need:
- You have weekend availability & flexibility to help ensure our customers are always assisted regardless of when they reach out.
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- You're a natural-born evangelist with infectious enthusiasm.
- You have provided thoughtful technical and product support to those of varying technical levels.
- Eagerness to learn as much as you can.
- You have related customer support or account management experience, preferably in a SaaS B2B setting or the willingness and ability to learn.
- You're flexible, love having many irons in the fire, and have the skills to stay organized and on top of it all.
- You're located in the Central timezone in North America and able to work first shift to help provide coverage for our customers in the US.
- Prior knowledge of design practices (UI, UX, research, testing) and design tools (Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Sketch) preferred.
- Familiarity with modern ticketing, customer engagement, and CMS solutions leveraged within customer service environments (Zendesk, Desk.com, Help Scout).
- Previous InVision experience and familiarity.