Role: Business Development Manager
Location: Atlanta, GA/Remote.
Key Skills: Account Management, IT Staff Augmentation, Business Development
To be considered for this position candidates must have 7-10+ years experience selling IT consulting services in the staffing industry. Experience must include selling to the top management of an organization. IT staffing industry experience is mandatory. Candidates must possess a strong sales background and have demonstrated success with top down selling.
Candidates must be willing to 'roll-up their sleeves' and utilize Charter Global's competitive advantages to cultivate new business opportunities within prospective accounts.
- MUST possess 4-10+ years client/business development experience in selling IT staffing and solutions
- Must possess a thorough understanding of the IT marketplace and recent experience selling into this market
- Must be able to demonstrate exceptional written and oral presentation skills
- Must possess exceptional business acumen
- Must have demonstrated experience in opening Fortune 500 accounts
- Must have demonstrated successes using a top-down selling approach
- National sales experience
- Open new accounts
- Create new business opportunities with existing client companies
- Create business opportunities with already established companies by the candidate in the past
- Create sales strategy specific to target markets
- Prepare and present proposals to prospective clients at the top management (CEO,CIO,CTO,Director,VP) level - both reactively as well as proactively
- Respond to RFP s, RFQ s etc.
- Manage full sales/delivery life-cycle.
- Ability to close 2-5 million dollars in business annually