This is an exciting opportunity to join a startup providing telephone and other services in the corrections industry. You will be reporting to the CTO located in Anaheim, CA, but you can work from home at any location as long as you have good internet access, and a strong ability to be productive on your own.
You will be extending and maintaining our Angular 8+ application used by corrections personnel and our operations department to maintain resident records, monitor telephone activity, organize call records and recordings, create reports, assist investigations, configure system settings, and integrate with our business partners.
We are looking for employees, but we will consider corp-to-corp, or 1099 hires. We are looking for full-time resources committed to a long-term engagement. We are hiring directly-- NO AGENTS.
The following skills and experience are required:
- 1+ years as an Angular 2+ developer (We are currently using Angular 8)
- 3+ years as a web UI developer
- 1+ years utilizing RxJs, and JSON for RESTful interfaces from Angular apps
- Experience with Bootstrap and Responsive Web Development
- Experience with Agile methodologies
- Ability to create professional, visually-appealing interfaces
The following skills and experience are a plus:
- JasperReports for report writing
- J2EE (EJBs, CDI, and IoC), which is used in the server
- JAX-WS (SOAP)
- Amazon Web Services (AWS)
To apply for this position, use the submission button/link on this page. Provide your resume, and your salary requirements. Also, examples of your UI work will be a plus.
We look forward to your response, and thank you for reviewing our position.- provided by Dice