Job Title: Adobe AEM Architect
Location: Chicago, IL / Remote
Type: Fulltime Permanent
1. Experience as an architect/technical lead in implementation of Adobe Experience Manager.
2. Experience in designing content lifecycle using Adobe and Adobe Marketing tools.
3. Design and development experience in Adobe AEM and above Experience with Adobe AEM building blocks including templates, components, dialogs, widgets and AEM development and deployment process using Maven
5. Maintains/updates components, templates, dialogs and workflows
6. Excellent knowledge of automating deployment and management of AEM services.
7. Strong understanding of AEM Platform, architecture, infrastructure set up, management and performance optimization to include sling, felix/osgi and various implementations of the jcr repository
8. Experience integrating to external vendor products (translation services) and Adobe products like Site Catalyst, Test & Target, Communities, and Forms etc. with Experience Manager.
9. Strong leadership and communication skills
10. TOGAF Certified
1. 10+ years
Roles & Responsibilities
1. Understand the business, current and envisaged business and IT models, be a part of the core group of architects to execute tactical and strategic initiatives
2. Working with Project Teams at a Sprint level to ascertain implementation as per recommended architecture
3. Getting involved with partner teams on technical requirements and ascertaining smooth integration of all applications with one another
4. Sizing and related verifications of stories / tasks / other deliverables
5. Recommending options for technology migrations / re-platforming and other transformation / development initiatives
7. Participate in constructive discussions to create a scalable technological roadmap on the above stack
8. Works with internal infrastructure teams and vendors to provide recommendations for hardware and system software upgrades
9. Sizing infrastructure needs and optimizing it for higher performance
- provided by Dice